D-500 Genset Controller Standard with Comm. Option
The D-500 is a next generation genset control unit combining multi-functionality and wide communication possibilities together with a reliable and low cost design.
The unit complies and mostly exceeds world’s tightest safety, EMC, vibration and environmental standards for the industrial category.
Software features are complete with easy firmware upgrade through USB port.
The Windows based PC software allows monitoring and programming through USB, RS-485, RS-232, Ethernet and GPRS.
The Rainbow Scada web service allows monitoring and control of an unlimited number of gensets from a single central location.
- Ethernet (10/100Mb)
- • 4-band GPRS modem (optional)
- • USB Host & USB Device
- • RS-485 (2400-115200baud)
- • RS-232 (2400-115200baud)
- • Micro SD card slot
- • J1939-CANBUS
- • Geo-locating through GSM
- • GPS support (USB & RS-232)
- • Embedded web server
- • Web monitoring & programming
- • Internet Central Monitoring
- • SMS message sending
- • E-mail sending
- • Free PC software: Rainbow Plus
- • Modbus RTU & Modbus TCP/IP
- •SNMP v1 v2c v3
- • SNMP
- AMF unit (uninterrupted transfer)
- ATS unit (uninterrupted transfer)
- Remote start controller
- Manual start controller
- Engine controller
- Remote display panel
- Harmonic analysis of V & I
- Internal battery (optional)
- Long term data record on flash
- Input & output extension